Get to know the Information Centre Pre-Employment Call Centre and its Sundries
Knowing how many call center numbers the pre-employment information center is very important for those who have joined this government program. Where Pre-Employment itself includes government programs specifically to make the community more competent and able to compete with others.
The hope is that there will be no more unemployment and poverty because ultimately all participating citizens can start their jobs. This way it can be said that this program is very good considering that everyone will get assistance for the costs at once.
So when asked who these government programs are for? In fact, this card can be used by anyone, not even valid for job seekers, bad guys, workers, and people who have been fired and dismissed as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic you can get into it as well.
The most important thing is that the future owner should be over 18 years old and not be formally educated . In addition, this program also does not apply to members of the police , civil servants, soldiers, and village chiefs as well as their equipment, and the like.
Information Center Pre-Employment Call Center Number
Although it seems simple, it turns out that this program is not without its hurdles. Sometimes some parties complain about intensive funds that have not been disbursed or processed. Such things often happen because of various things. For example, because balance is indeed a work in progress.
So those who have passed this Pre-Employment program option will get a card number for training and support other needs of the program. People in this category only need to be patient because the funds are still in the process so there is no need to contact the Information Centre’s pre-Employment call centre.
While the second reason is because the funds have indeed gone bankrupt. This usually occurs when prospective registrants are considered not to be in accordance with the provisions regulated in the Pre-Employment programme. Because as it is known that there are some restrictions regarding this program .
However, if the problem is that the intensive has not yet been processed, then you can contact customer service via email so that the disbursement process is speeded up as it should be. Then is there an reachable phone number? Because of course some people are more comfortable contacting the party concerned via a phone line.
If you experience problems with this program, one of which you want to change accounts or has several other questions, please contact the Pre-Employment Information Center call center via phone number 021-255541246 directly. But pay attention to working hours because you only serve Monday to Friday.
How to Create an Online Pre-Employment Card Account
Customer service for these registrants may be contacted during working hours from Monday to Friday at 08.00 to 19.00. The interesting thing is that the phone connection is without call charges so it is more efficient because it is not charged credit . In this way each registrant can contact directly.
It’s just that you may have to be patient because obviously there are a lot of people who contact them as well. So it is very likely that the pre-employment call center service of this information center will be difficult to contact because there are many people who need help. Then how to register? Check out the method below:
- To create an account, visit the official website directly via Pre-employment.go.id. So you only need to fill in the registration form that is available complete with username, email, and password then select the registry menu. After that wait until there is a login check and the account is created successfully.
- Then log in using the account earlier so you can enter the dashboard directly. Here you immediately check again regarding your personal data and do it wrong as it may cause failure. In addition, you will usually be asked to take a selfie using your ID card.
- At this point, data collection must be valid and correct if you want your request to be Only then will you be asked to do a series of basic competency tests and choose the desired wave. From here, wait for the results of whether or not the exam passes or contact the Information Centre’s Pre-Employment call center for more information.
Pre-Employment Card Registration Schedule and How to Get Training
For prospective applicants wishing to participate in this government programme , they must first know the registration schedule. Because this will later be useful to check the wave. For information on the registration schedule , you can directly ask the pre-employment customer service number directly.
Because they will usually sit in the working hours to answer all the questions related to this program. In addition to contacting customer service, you can also get to know the schedule through the latest news from mass media and social media. There you will know the updated opening and closing schedules .
Not only that, usually in addition to using the information center’s pre-employment call center service, via social media, it also delivers the schedule of intensive disbursement of funds and information by card most recently another. So you don’t have to be afraid of losing the information you need again.
Meanwhile, if you want to take part in training, then check the balance first. If you successfully go through the selection, then pay attention to some of the training. After that, select the training place yourself and make a payment using the balance to attend training directly.
The payment process is quite simple because it can be done through each registrant’s Pre-Employment card number. The purchase limit is usually for a month after you get the announcement. If lost, then successful applicants will be revoked directly.
List of Pre-Employment Incentive Disbursement Providers
Interestingly, there are currently many services that provide an intensive disbursement of funds for this Pre-Employment programme. In addition to searching for information directly through the information center’s pre-employment call center, you can also choose one of the service providers below if you want to disburse funds directly:
- Go Pay is one of the digital wallet services that provides intensive pre-employment disbursement facilities. All forms of obstacles around disbursement will be assisted directly by the call centre concerned. So you don’t have to hesitate to use this e-money service.
- Link Aja is also a provider of intensive disbursement services for this government programme. If it turns out that customer service is difficult to contact, then you can seek help through the call center from Link Aja directly. This is where you get quick help on the method of disbursement of funds.
- OVO also includes services that provide pre-employment program disbursement funds. You can contact their customer service directly to find out how to disburse funds quickly. But of course, make sure you must first pass the program before you do it.
Looking at the above explanation, the conditions for participating in this programme are not difficult. It’s just that you should never register if you don’t meet the requirements in order to be free from legal tangles. For the rest, you can contact the call centre of the Pre-Employment Information Centre to answer questions related to this program.